Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Street fashion

I've had this idea that I'd like to include pictures of Burlington street fashion here for a while now. Longer in fact than this blog has existed. So today I got up off my figurative ass and started looking at other street fashion blogs from all over the world. There is SO MUCH amazing stuff out there! Here are some of my favorites.

His sweater!

I would just love to have her model for me - sassafrastastic!

This dress! It has everything I love and nothing I don't.
OK, I'm not into this fashion-wise (although the picture itself I do like), but I think the dollheads would make awesome knee-protectors for a little kid learning to ride their bike.
There's so much going on here, but somehow it works for me.
I'm not a fan of the 'stache, but...
Check out her ring...

In other exciting news I am going to be interviewed by the Burlington Free Press for a spring fashion article! My appointment is on Monday at 4PM. I'm hoping to create a few key pieces this weekend to bring with me. Let's hope they do better than the 7 Days and actually include me in the article that's written. Was that bitchy? Probably. Do I care? Probably not.

No comments:

Post a Comment