Friday, July 13, 2007

Renovations

The BCM site has been completely redone by Kacey and it looks AMAZING. This is a statement from the BCM on what the site is all about:
We would like our new site do more than promote our members. Our goal is to become a destination site for independent crafters, designers and artists seeking information on local events, resources or biz advice, and a place to connect with like-minded creators.
This is a great place to go to see what is going on in the craft scene in Burlington. At least one of our members usually participates in the many crafting events happening - and there is always coverage posted on the site afterwards.

I also began working on the last dress I cut out before I moved my sewing machine out of the studio. If felt so good to be sewing again!

Yard saling tomorrow - I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment