Saturday, February 7, 2009

Introducing...the queue!

I've mentioned the Ravelry site before. Part of its incredibly useful design includes something called a queue, which is pretty much exactly what you would think it is: a list of things that you intend to work on (in this case knit) someday.

I am now instituting a queue! At this point I find that I spend more time thinking about making things than I do in the making of things. So now I can get those thoughts out of my head and onto my blog.

And the best part? I love the word 'queue'. I love looking at it and I love typing it. And the second best part? It rhymes!

So my first entry in the queue is something I just stumbled upon, and as you will find (all 3 of you that read this blog) a lot of the things I think about making are blatant ripoffs of inspired by things I see on the interweb.



That crazy fringe-y looks-like-it-was-made-from-videotape thing is an earring. Earrings? It's one thing that attaches to both ears. I made earrings once that go in two holes but on the same ear...I should post a picture of those. Anyway I'm thinking of doing this with chain, but it would have to be light chain otherwise I might tear my earholes open.

Earrings by TEAMO found via Outsapop.

No comments:

Post a Comment