Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Stud Bug

...has bitten me. I finished de-studding this belt a few days ago:

And now I have these!


I spent today working on this shirt transformation after being inspired by Clevergirl. I didn't actually watch the tutorial until afterwards (it's very well done!), it was the before and after pictures that got me thinking. So I picked up this men's shirt on Friday and worked on it while I should have been outside in the sun.


It's so cute and there are so many great details that I'm in love with. PLUS, I saved *just* enough fabric to make a matching bra!

Sorry for the blurry pictures. I finally broke down and ordered a full size tripod that is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday. TONS more sharper pictures to come!

7 comments:

  1. This is so well done! Just meticulous. You know I'll have to make one now, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my GOD, this is AMAZING. seriously. and a matching bra?! love!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. a matching bra? that is way too ambitious... great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really cute!!! You did a fantastic job with the refashion. And I hope you did go and make that bra :-), I know I would smile all day if I had one like that. TMI, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the compliments!! I haven't made the bra yet....I'm shameless and will totally post pictures when I do, though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a fantastic/amazing/inspired job! Well done. Best recon I have seen. Really.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete