Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Sewing Library

This is (was?) a really great series. I have an extra "The Perfect Fit" if anyone is interested. Sewing Activewear? An ENTIRE BOOK on sewing Lycra, basically.


Rusty Bensussen KNOWS her stuff. Those first two books on the left are both by her. Making Patterns From Finished Clothes? HELL YES.
Sewing Secrets From the Fashion Industry - this was one I got for $1 at a library booksale and was surprised by how totally fabulous the information was. Usually I expect to pay $1 for one or two useful tips....this baby is chock full.


I like to think that I'm a stainiac. Alma Moore is the expert on How to Clean Everything. You'll notice I've got a few books on upholstering...that's in my queue, too.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Allison! You're so right about that. I completely forgot to include that and glad you reminded me! :)

    ReplyDelete