Tuesday, March 8, 2011

So yes the blog has been silent and that's mainly because I've been so busy with work I haven't had time to do much creating.  That ultimately takes its toll because working with my hands is really important to keeping my stress in check.

Out of necessity I went looking for a crafty project that I can do in about 30 minutes:

It's called nail stamping and it's by a Korean company called Konad.   I love it!  

Also in the picture are scratches from my new kittens (!!!) and my engagement ring. 

My next big sewing project is making my wedding dresses.  I'm going to do an off-white reconstruction job from my mom's dress, plus blue and red dresses just because I can. I'll have to document things in the abstract so as not to ruin any surprises but I'm sure many lessons will be learned and shared.


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your engagement! And nice nail job. :)

    ReplyDelete