Friday, March 2, 2007

Postponed!

...so it looks like the snow, or more importantly the ice, is going to get the better of the BCM! The event is POSTPONED until March 16th. That's fine with me, because there is a sale at Jo-Ann's on Vogue patterns today and I'd love to get there early for the best selection! $3.99 each! I adore Anna Sui and she's got some GREAT stuff for spring.

And then I can stop by the Possibilities shop! For the non-locals that is a really great thrift shop in town. I hardly ever get to go though since they are only open during the week while I'm at work.

Last night was the always fun First Thursday Trunk Show at the Green Closet. It featured the designs of C3XY by Chris Bissonette. I got THE cutest hood. Black and white polka dot on the outside, plaid on the inside. What a great idea! I can't wait to wear it in the summertime with a bikini. I also picked up a few things at the store for myself - some great porcelain bowls (exactly what I needed to round out my homemade shabu-shabu setup), an amazing 80's skirt - black rayon in excellent condition with super thick elastic waist and great military detailing, and a black vest - to wear over this coat I have that lost all its buttons. I don't think I've ever walked out of that store without getting something.

Pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment