Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I have so many great ideas....

...if I do say so myself. A lot of these ideas are really other peoples great ideas that I just want to bring to Burlington. Like car sharing! Burlington just seems like an ideal place for it. Reserve one floor of one of the garages downtown and done! I've been wishing I had a car for the first time in my life, and while I'm still very far from actually taking the plunge and purchasing one, I'm also hoping that maybe I will never have to - this car sharing thing could be the answer!

Or what about a skee-ball bar?

I also think Burlington really needs a fashion week, and I intend to see how the Church Street Marketplace people feel about it.

I have to confess I still haven't touched the Complicated Crochet Dress, but I have thought about it! I spent some time Monday night making earrings instead. It's so great having my tools back in my apartment where I can get to them without having to walk 3 miles or ask someone to give me a ride somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. So many great ideas is right! Thanks for the link to the planter. Haha! We're definitely going to have to investigate this one further. Hannah's been sending me links to vintage enamel baby-bathtubs as another idea :-)

    ReplyDelete