Friday, March 9, 2007

I love eBay

It's only been a week and I've already neglected my poor blog! I've been busy going on a fabric spending spree on eBay.



I also got this adorable dress pattern - can't you just see this in a skull and crossbones print with a wide belt?



Almost the weekend! Time for sewing! Well, I have a presentation to write for work next week, so there's a big possibility that I will obsess about it for a few hours this weekend. Though if I'm honest with myself, once the thermometer hits above freezing, I'm going to want to go outside and play. Spring is coming! Oh yes, that reminds me, daylight savings this weekend, too! Unfortunately this is the time we lose an hour, but it's all worth it to the day jobbers like me who need every ounce of sunlight we can get past 5PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment