Monday, May 7, 2007

Bringing it all back home

I made a pinata for a Cinco de Mayo party I went to on Saturday. It was fun to make, but it broke on the first hit!

My studio-mate has decided that the space isn't really working for her, so that means I will be moving all of my sewing stuff back to my apt by the end of the summer. To prepare, and because it's slowly getting springy around here, I spent Sunday reorganizing my apartment and moving all the rooms around. I think this is going to be the best use of the space so far, which makes sense since this will be the beginning of my third year there - it takes me a few years to really settle in anywhere.

So with pinata creating and furniture moving, I didn't get any sewing done. But that's OK! Because today the funding was approved for my trip to Singapore - I leave in two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment